That Rachel Did My Head In & RSAnimate told me what I already knew so there was a big wave and boy did I surf!
Firstly the people who assist me in registering domain names had a yard sale for Christmas. Any domain $1.95, Here is a summary of the last 6 days:
From the TED movie on Collaborative Consumption & the RSAnimate movie on Networks and from looking at what appeared to be largely non-existent, not different from late 20th Century Networks , networks; I thought hmmm 21st Century Networks (RSA+TED) are only just now truly emerging. So I made a vid combining the two and adding >>>>>. I registered the dot com, 21stCenturyNetworks.com as my global domain.I thought this was so supa I went and registered it with the Companies Registration Office (I have an online account) supadupa. What I think is happening is that people are using the Internet properly. Up until recently I believe they were still trapped in 20th Century (Network) Thinking. The aim of 21stCenturyNetworking is to be a facilitator for this awakening. i have skills:
- I know how to register a domain and I can advise on the choice. Today, from registration to having a site up and running AND SEO, took me about 30 minutes AintNothingButTheBlues.com
- I can host, provide help through videos and I can tell people how to get a decent site up and running in about two hours. Free but Donations accepted.
- I’m rather good at design. I think the 21stCenturyNetworks logo above is pretty good.
- I have been using self hosted WordPress blogs for 3 years. I know it backwards. I can teach it.
- I know html. I can teach the basics.
- I know SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- I can make videos (250 odd on YouTube 80 on blip. All about me but in making them I have learned a hell of a lot.
- I am in sympathy with Collaborative Consumption
- Been on the Internet since 1996. That’s 16 years.